imagitsolutions ImagIT Solutions
Our growing IT company needs a strategic Human Resource Generalist who is interested in opportunities that are exciting and challenging in our company.
As a change agent for culture evolution and process improvement, you will be instrumental in developing positive employee engagement structures, bringing new employees into the company and continuing with the daily process for HR in our fast-paced growing environment.
We are looking for a true professional who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and make things happen. We ask that you apply if you have the ‘can do attitude’, the passion to take on new initiatives while keeping the business as usual processes in place.
- Must have a strong background in HR.
- Must have a GREAT attitude, follow up, and professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills, multi task, detail oriented
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- BS degree required: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development. Over 3-5 years of HR Manager and/or 6 years’ generalist experience.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping, and payroll system management
- Design, develop and oversee the implementation of Human Resources programs, that align with overall business strategy and culture, throughout entire organization.
- Participate in leadership, management, and company staff meetings and attend other meetings
- Research and implementation of certain projects as needed
- Monitor administration to established standards and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Establish a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Guide and manage the performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
- Manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and organization culture initiatives.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees;
- Establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Prepare and maintain such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Present periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; maintaining records, etc.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the leadership team that provides company leadership and direction.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
To apply for this job email your details to soner@IMAGIT.COM