imagitsolutions ImagIT Solutions
In this role you will be responsible for uncovering, closing and managing profitable sales of the company’s engineering services. This role commands a large amount of responsibility, and you are expected to participate actively in all aspects of building the business, including strategic planning, new account acquisition and negotiation, and client/partner relationship building.
- Strategically generates leads and closes deals in order to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with key personnel within all prospective clients and current clients.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Responsible for logging all activity and keeping SFDC up-to-date.
- Responsible for a specified and to-be-determined number of calls per week.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion while performing their job related to matters of significance.
- The Sr. Account Manager will report to the Director of Sales.
How you will succeed:
- Develop an effective strategy for uncovering and progressing opportunities.
- Able to build relationships across new and existing key accounts.
- Formulate a sales plan to achieve sales and profit targets for prospective accounts.
- Identify, develop and negotiate terms and conditions for accounts to effectively manage overall profitability.
- Identify opportunities and challenges within account base and create strategies to maximize sell through, revenue, profit, and market share.
- Communicate value propositions to key accounts and be able to present and close new business.
- Use our CRM to keep record of sales calls, including potential opportunity worth dollars, and be prepared to present that information when requested.
- Being efficient with your day and understanding where your time is best spent.
- Analyze and understand industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and communicate this information to all sales management and other departments as necessary.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- 3+ years of B2B IT services sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary range is $80,000-$100,000 and will be determined commensurate with skills, education, and relevant experience.
- Additional compensation includes paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance contribution, 401k plan, and opportunities for growth.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org