imagitsolutions ImagIT Solutions
The Field Service Recruiter is responsible for finding and on boarding new technical resources as well as interfacing with sales to help fill their specific resource requirements. The Field Service Recruiter is a brand-new role that will report to the Manager – Projects & Field Service Management. This role will be responsible for not only day-to-day tasks but developing the processes for the role and documenting them while working with members of the leadership team.
For new resource requests, the Field Service Manager will be responsible for finding, qualifying, testing, performing skill assessments/background checks and negotiating wages with contractors as well as partnering firms when needed. This role is not highly technical, as the technical tests and skill assessments will be developed from our engineering team and given to you to administer.
For existing resources, the Field Service Recruiter will be responsible for retesting (when one comes available), performing a new skill assessment and renegotiating wages with existing contractors.
Some of the core responsibilities of the Field Service Recruiter are:
- Attract the appropriate applicants by placing job postings
- Manage the on-boarding for all new technical resources
- Updating existing resources’ competencies
- Negotiating contractor rates
- Develop and document processes and procedures
- Experience in finding and recruiting resources internally for a company
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Experience in building processes
- Ability to interface easily with other teams inside of an organization
- Technical acumen is a plus
- 4+ years of planning and/or management experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com