imagitsolutions ImagIT Solutions
ImagIT is currently seeking an Accounting Supervisor to lead the accounting and finance functions with the support of the VP of Finance. Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting and reconciliation, combined with insuring that all Accounting Operations (AP, AR (Billing/Collections)) are functioning at the highest level in support of the business.
ImagIT is an innovative IT solutions provider servicing the needs of small businesses, enterprise companies and managed service providers in 45 countries. With over 400 experienced technicians and engineers deployed across North America and Western Europe, ImagIT Solutions has the resources to support a vast array of clients, providing comprehensive and high-quality IT support, through innovative solutions and completing complex hardware deployments and upgrades. Our team makes sure our customers experience the best customer service possible.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Monitor and collect data to assess accuracy and integrity; analyze data; ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP), rules, regulations and systems of internal control; interpret and evaluate results, prepare documentation; create financial reports and/or presentations.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for management by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Accounting/Finance Degree from Accredited 4 Year College/University (CPA a plus)
- 5-7 Years of Accounting/Finance experience
- Previous experience with Intuit QuickBooks (Accounting Software) HIGHLY desirable
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point / Advanced Excel Skills).
- Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and keep current with developments and trends. Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Service-oriented collaborative approach to customer and peer relationships; high customer service ethic
- Ability to learn and train others on system needs
- Effective organization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible and conscientious
- Dependable and reliable
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to prioritize important situations
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to take lead, direct and function as a member of a team
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary will be determined commensurate with skills, education, and relevant experience.
- Additional compensation includes sick days, paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance contribution, 401k plan, and opportunities for growth.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining your suitability for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com