imagitsolutions ImagIT Solutions
ImagIT is currently seeking an Accounting Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating all Accounting Operations functions (AP, AR (Billing/Collections, Etc.), supporting both the Accounting Supervisor and VP of Finance and providing assistance to other departments that interact with the Accounting function.
ImagIT is an innovative IT solutions provider servicing the needs of small businesses, enterprise companies and managed service providers in 45 countries. With over 400 experienced technicians and engineers deployed across North America and Western Europe, ImagIT Solutions has the resources to support a vast array of clients, providing comprehensive and high quality IT support, through innovative solutions and completing complex hardware deployments and upgrades. Our team makes sure our customers experience the best customer service possible.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Processes purchase orders & credit card transactions
- Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches discrepancies, and approves for payment with originator
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
- Extracts general ledger information.
- Compiles cost reports and revenue and balance sheets.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Monitors accounts payable and receivable to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Reviews, balances, and interprets computer reports, and makes corrections.
- Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Accounting Degree (Associates or Bachelors) a plus
- 3-5 Years of Accounting/Finance experience (w/Degree), 5-7 Years (no Degree)
- Previous experience with Intuit QuickBooks (Accounting Software) highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
- Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Service-oriented collaborative approach to customer and peer relationships; high customer service ethic
- Effective organization and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible and conscientious
- Dependable and reliable
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to prioritize important situations
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to function as a member of a team
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary will be determined commensurate with skills, education, and relevant experience.
- Additional compensation includes sick days, paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance contribution, 401k plan, and opportunities for growth.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining your suitability for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com